With advent of technology the IT industry has undergone remarkable transformations. The method of computing and offering IT services has changed from top to bottom. The traditional method of client – server architecture and sticking to the desktop computers has become chapters of the history. Now the end users are taking advantage of hi tech devices including mobile and tablets. The paradigm is shifting from Windows based platform and applications to other non Windows based operating systems with the inclined use of myriad mobile platforms.
Apart from the traditional or conventional approach where computing was stuck to a single physical location the end users are leveraging the benefit of boundary-less computing environments. The mobile cloud era is offering computing as well as management of data and other applications on the go. A single PC centric tool would certainly add huge costs of operating and managing. The virtualized operating environment and applications have changed the entire scenario of computing. With MicroSystems vivid range of hi tech virtualization environment solutions and virtualized applications your users can work anytime, anywhere across any device.
Our virtualization solution offers the powers of desktop along with application virtualization and resources required by the end users and the speed needed with the accurate business efficiency.
Desktop and Application Virtualization
MicroSystems offers numerous range of virtualization solutions. You can choose an appropriate solution that best matches your needs:
- Virtualized desktop or only applications on any device and location through a single platform.
- Windows desktop and apps as cloud service on any device any location with expected cost structure.
- Affordable cloud hosted desktop and apps to protect your business and workforce continuity.
- Virtual desktops on Macs to be used without network having central control and security.
- Instantly deliverable apps on desktop environments.
- Physical desktop management through running PCs as logical layers owned by the end users.
- Avoid application conflict by isolating the apps from the underlying operating environment to streamline the app management.
- Optimization of computing environment through the system health monitoring and performance efficiency measurement of your virtual desktop environment and installed applications.